On this tour we'll discover the most important parts of Singapore, from the Merlion Park to Little India. It's the best way to get to know the city in just a few hours.
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll make our way on an adventure which will teach you all you need to know about the famous city.
We'll tour the centre by minibus, visiting the historic centre, where you can find Padang park, the Cricket Club, the Parliament building, the Supreme Court and the Town Hall.
Our next stop will be the Merlion Park, where you can find the symbol of Singapore, the mythical creature which is half fish half lion. This beautiful park in the heart of the city, is the best place to take photographs of the equally stunning Marina Bay.
Continuing our visit we'll arrive at the Thian Hock Keng Temple, the oldest Taoist place of worship in Singapore. The route then continues to the Singapore Botanical Garden, to visit the National Orchid Garden, the official national flower. Here you can see more than 60,000 examples of this delicate, beautiful plant.
Our final stop will be Little India, where the heady scents of spices, incense and jasmine mix as they float through the air, bearing you on its wings and dropping you in the centre of Delhi.
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotel, or whichever point you choose.
Hotel Pick Up
The tour includes pick up from the main hotels in the following tourist areas of Singapore:
- Chinatown / Havelock
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Ninth / Balestier
- Clarke Quay / Roberson Quay
- Katong / East Coast
When you book you'll be asked to provide the name of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed above, you'll need to go to one of the accommodations that are listed. You can also head to the meeting point at the entrance of the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 55% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 11US$ 13.70
Children under 2Free
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Coach or minibus transport.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Singapore local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.