Have the time of your life among the blocks of LEGO®, attractions and waterslides with this day trip to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort from Singapore.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Day Trip
In the morning, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Singapore and from there we'll get ready to cross the border and head to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
After just over an hour, we'll reach the entrance to the world-famous theme park and give you some tips about how to best enjoy your day. Then, it'll be time to go wild and have fun!
You'll be able to enjoy the seven different themed areas, where you'll find rollercoasters, LEGO® stores and even Miniland, made of over 30 million blocks of LEGO®, where you can admire miniature versions of the most important monuments in Asia.
If you prefer, and weather permitting, you could even go to the water park (not included); the biggest LEGOLAND® water park in the world. You can whizz down the slides, splash about in the wave pool, and relax in the green spaces.
After having a fantastic day, the trip to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort will come to an end and we'll return to Singapore, specifically outside the Singapore Flyer wheel.
- Given that you'll be crossing the border from Singapore into Malaysia, where LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is located, you must have a valid visa for Malaysia.
- Likewise, you must take your white Singapore immigration card with you on the day of the activity.
Hotel Pick Up
The tour includes pick up from the main hotels in the following tourist areas of Singapore:
- Chinatown / Havelock
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Ninth / Balestier
- Clarke Quay / Roberson Quay
- Katong / East Coast
When you book you'll be asked to provide the name of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed above, you'll need to go to one of the accommodations that are listed. You can also head to the meeting point at the entrance of the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 65% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 68.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
Hotel pick up.
Transport to and from LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Tickets to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Drop off in the centre of Singapore.
Entrance to the water park.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.